Purpose of the role
In this exciting role, you will work in our Customer Delivery Team, taking responsibility for coordinating the delivery of a variety of fibre and wireless circuits, data centre and VoIP services. Responsible for communicating the progress of the order with the customer, you will liaise with the sales team and third-party and internal suppliers ensuring that all orders are placed and executed impeccably, until the project is complete.
- To be responsible for driving the end to end implementation of multiple solutions.
- Complete ownership of customer from “order entry” to “customer handover”
- Managing third party and internal suppliers, including appropriate escalations.
- Managing customer expectations while delivering a quality service
- Informing customers of the details of their set-up and keep them continually updated on the progress and possible setbacks whilst maintaining professionalism and high standards of client care
- Arranging access appointments and requests for third party engineers
- Implementing fibre, copper and wireless circuits through direct customer contact and communication with suppliers
- Updating internal CRM system as required
It is expected that at the end of the successful candidate’s apprenticeship, they will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Have a good understanding of Fibre/Ethernet circuit installations
- Excellent customer service skills, able to build appropriate rapport with customer and suppliers
- An effective communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- A strong attention to detail
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.