To maintain, install and develop the critical infrastructure of the Data Centres, directly reporting to the DC Manager and the Head of TDO.
- Project management of on-site works and projects.
- Maintenance of critical buildings and their systems, PDU’s, Fire Suppression, AHU’s, UPS’s, Generators, Cooling Systems, LV Switchgear, lighting and BMS systems.
- Proactive reporting and recommendations.
- Contractor supervision including the issue and verification of permit to works, limitation of access, RAMS and the company safety/electrical rules are followed.
- Issues technical change instructions/recommendations to the DC manager.
- Responsibility of services which have a particular impact on infrastructure.
- Maintain a proactive review and update of the DC Risk Register.
- On-call and callout.
- Performs site inspections and monitors the building BMS alarms and environment monitoring.
- Performs regular preventative maintenance on site infrastructure.
- Incident Management and detailed RCA RFO reporting.
- Completion of work orders.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of a relevant role within the DC industry
- Exceptional communications skills
- Trusted advisor to internal/external stakeholders
- Flexibility in approach and style
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
- Proactive approach to internal team working
- Expert and agile influencing style
- High levels of attention to detail
- Highly developed planning and prioritisation skills, ability to manage own workflow
- Expert customer management and customer service skills – positive approach
- Proactive approach to solutions: common sense approach
- Takes pride in brilliant work
- High standard of written and verbal communication
- 17th Edition
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Coaching & Training
- Quality Assurance
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.