This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our rapidly growing organisation. We take PRIDE in our culture and team spirit, driven by our employees that want to learn, achieve and build a successful career path.
Not only will you be working for a company that constantly exceeds expectations with both our innovation and our customer service, you will be working in a fast paced, collaborative and enjoyable environment delivering a world-class service, working at the forefront of technology.
About the role
This is a permanent role for a Customer Solutions Architect to join our Pre-Sales team.
The role combines head office and field-based appointments, so a full UK driving licence is required. Flexible home working is also available. Office locations in London and Manchester with the expectation of visits to both periodically. This is a permanent opportunity offering a generous basic salary, dependent on depth of relevant skills and experience, plus benefits including pension, car allowance, on target earnings and private healthcare.
This role will be client facing by phone and in person therefore it is essential you are an excellent communicator who is able to build a good rapport quickly. This role would suit a customer focused individual with strong problem-solving skills and who has great attention to detail.
To be considered for this role you should come from a cloud services provider, an ISP/IT Integrator environment or have significant exposure to varied public and private cloud environments and troubleshooting.
You will be involved in the design, integration, deployment and support of WAN/ISP solutions, as well as public and private cloud solutions to customers.
It is expected that you will have a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) qualification or an equivalent level of knowledge. The ideal candidate will have the below experience and skills:
- Responding to support tickets and providing excellent customer support.
- Experience of support and provisioning of routers and firewalls.
- Exposure to BGP & other routing protocols.
- Thorough knowledge of WAN design principles and best practices.
- Design/build & support customer MPLS solutions.
- Design/build & support customer security solutions.
- Ideally a good working knowledge of Cisco and Fortinet vendor products.
- Desirable for the role would be aptitudes in cyber security, with experience in DoS and DDoS mitigation.
A working knowledge and skillset in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions as well as public cloud provider containers would be extremely advantageous to this role.
As a member of the Pre-Sales organisation, you will be responsible for working alongside the sales team to create solutions suitable for various customer requirements and to help answer technical questions that customers may have.
Duties will include:
- Interpreting customer requirements into solutions. This involves not only learning about their requirements, but also quickly developing a detailed understanding of their internal LAN and system environment.
- Preparing, in conjunction with sales team, technical proposals.
- Conference calls and frequent meetings with customers.
- Helping sales team to qualify and maximise opportunities.
- Responding to ITT/Tenders.
- Responsibility for authoring technical and proposal documents to the highest standards.
- Identifying new opportunities including strategic ones in conjunction with sales teams.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.