In this exciting role, you will work in our Customer Delivery Team as an essential part of the acceleration of the delivery of customer connections. By surveying the customer’s premises and environment, M247 have been able to fast-track many of their EAD fibre deliveries in London. The surveyor will conduct these surveys, write up RAMS, assist with third party engagement and, alongside the sales team, provide meaningful information to the customer to guide their expectations
- Attending customer sites to determine best route to install fibre optic network lines (last mile – existing connection to the property)
- Presales site survey to provide a professional Internal survey and to install customer confidence to close the deal with M247
- Carrying out an area survey to ascertain anything preventing a successful installation.
- Meet with clients and resolve any issues preventing the project receiving approval to move forward.
- Identify customers network and review proposed methods of construction to ensure that all legislation requirements are adhered to.
- Speaking with the clients to enable wayleaves, permits and agreement to be obtained
- Document/create procedures and reports
- Identifying presales opportunities for future customers
- Assist provisioning team as and when required
- Previous experience working on fibre/HFC networks would be advantageous.
- Experience working on FTTP/ FTTC projects would be advantageous.
- Understanding routing of telecom wiring from point to point
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.