A Connectivity Engineer will act as the main point of contact for customer faults relating to the connectivity product portfolios providing break/fix and managed service activities.
To provide specialist support to M247 customers across a portfolio of high-end managed connectivity products on the service desk taking incoming calls, online tickets and emails from our managed connectivity solutions customers to include:
- Managed shared and dedicated firewalls (Fortinet)
- Radio / Wireless
Working as part of a team to deliver internal and customer SLAs
Concentrating on our connectivity solutions customers, pro-actively undertake fault trend analysis in relation to our in-life services to ensure they remain fit for purpose and adequately meet client needs.
Provide a specialist dedicated escalation route for issues experienced by our customer base.
Offer ad-hoc and formal support across the service desk to ensure that technical skills are shared with colleagues to assist in providing exceptional customer experience to our customers.
In the event of a major service outage to liaise with all relevant departments, undertake emergency fault diagnostics to resolution.
Assist customers with change requests and addition of new services and their configuration.
Proactively monitor the connectivity solutions to ensure events are captured and resolved prior to them becoming an incident.
Assisting customers with difficult fault related problems and suggest immediate action to limit damage and to provide restoration of services.
Perform platform migrations where required.
- Extensive experience managing and debugging connectivity solutions provided over DSL/FTTC and Fibre
- Good understanding of BGP,VRFs, HSRP
- Ability to create and support VPNs
- Knowledge of Fortinet firewall products and their configuration and support.
- Qualification/certification to CCNA and NSE 4
- DNS and IP
- To be flexible, responsible with a keen customer focus.
- Understanding of what good customer service is and how to deliver it.
- A commitment to continuous self-improvement, a good communicator that works well with others, striving to provide the best possible service and act as a trusted adviser to our customers.
- Excellent planning, problem solving with clear decision making.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.