Purpose of the Role
This is a head-office based role supporting the business through the administration of the government gigabit broadband voucher scheme and associated data management, reporting and auditing as well as assisting the business with other regulatory and strategic compliance objectives such as the facilitation of our compliance programme.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and one who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role would suit anyone with an interest in the internet and telco sectors.
- Keep up to date with, and understand, relevant laws, regulations and internal policies
- Be involved in investigating irregularities and non-compliance issues;
- Report back to business functions on current risk and compliance performance;
- Able to highlight or escalate areas of concern;
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation
- Developing and managing evidence libraries and associated processes
- Administration of the government gigabit voucher scheme
- Government reporting on the voucher scheme
- Assist with the ongoing implementation of a compliance programme
- Identifying best practice, areas of non-compliance, opportunities for improvement
- Order processing and creation of new orders on SalesForce and government portals
- Completion of customer checks for compliance with customer policies
- Working with different teams to ensure excellent customer service
Qualifications and Experience
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with a confident, professional manner
- Microsoft Office experience particularly in Excel
- Strong administrative skills
- Highly organised with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Good numerical, literacy and analytical skills
- Awareness in commercial or regulatory exercises in business
- Experience of developing effective relationships with stakeholders such as internal and external customers
- Evidence of continued professional and personal development
M247 Core Attributes
Raise the Bar:
We challenge ourselves to be the best we can be. By constantly raising the bar in everything we do,
we ensure that our customers and stakeholders benefit from greater innovation, better value, new ideas and a fresh approach to business.
We are the productivity champions! We act with purpose and without fear to lead our industry and know that through our speed of innovation + flexibility + excellence in customer service, we will always deliver Connectivity without Compromise.
We deliver at pace, without compromise. We recognise that speed and flexibility provide significant competitive advantages, for our customers and ourselves.
Winning is a habit. It’s about working hard and having fun – together – every day. It’s about aiming to deliver the very best we can and, when we fail, picking ourselves up and supporting our valued colleagues as we learn from it; together!
Customers are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we take time to understand what our customers really need so that we become their most valued adviser, empowering them to deliver business productivity.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.