Purpose of the role
- Working with the sales, marketing & technology teams to achieve cloud services sales targets in M247, predominantly into the existing base, but also supporting new acquisition and channel where strategically appropriate.
- To support & enable the sales teams’ understanding and knowledge of M247’s cloud services suite and to assist them in identifying and initially qualifying cloud services opportunities.
- Deliver a go-to-market plan for cloud services, from understanding the customer, to creating the proposition (with marketing), targeting the appropriate niches and sectors, and delivering against this plan, exceeding targets and metrics.
- To accelerate cloud sales and drive incremental revenues, exceeding M247 targets for cloud services sales working alongside account managers & presales internationally to create pipeline and close opportunities.
- To understand the role of cloud technologies in helping customers meet their business objectives, enabling M247 to ensure that its customers meet business needs and overcome their challenges, in the context of its own marketplace and business plan. These could be creating competitive advantage, reducing costs, enhancing customer service, improving their digital propositions and capabilities, enhancing productivity or simply improving efficiencies.
- Through account-based marketing & business intelligence, identify target outbound customers for sales teams to approach.
- Through this process, identify and develop high potential accounts and contribute to targeted time-framed Account Development Plans that are shared with the customer and internally within M247 with key stakeholders.
- Provide client and marketing led input into product strategy.
- Build and support on major bid contents and maintain cloud proposal templates.
- Specialist knowledge of private, hybrid and public cloud technologies, to a technically competent level. Initial focus on IaaS, DRaaS & BaaS.
- Strong understanding of Vmware SPP, Microsoft SPLA, Zerto & Cohesity.
- Ability to develop and drive hosting and cloud sales and go to market strategy for the allocated accounts/teams.
- Strong knowledge of, and the ability to sell, cloud, hosting and data centre technology including converged infrastructure, storage, server, network, systems managements, DR/Business recovery practices, production operation, cloud “aaS”, etc.
- Presentation of difference cost models associated with cloud and dc technology.
- Demonstratable experience in enterprise solution selling datacentre technology and cloud.
- In depth understanding of the target customers’ business and key business drivers.
- Evidence of an ability to develop and successfully execute against marketing and account plans, consistently exceeding targets.
- The ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities and apply to the context within your customer base.
- The ability to communicate with ease at all levels using effective relationship and influencing skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Commercial awareness and a focus on profitability.
- Commercial ownership, submission of deal registrations and price escalations with vendor and distribution.
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and presentation skills and credibility in working to CXO level
- Ability to support & cloud enable fast moving sales teams across several locations.
- Driven by achieving a high level of customer satisfaction and can demonstrate a track record in this area.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.