Purpose of the role
- To exceed cloud services sales targets in M247, predominantly into the existing base, but also supporting new acquisition and channel where strategically appropriate.
- To support sales teams’ understanding and knowledge of M247’s cloud services suite and to assist them in identifying and initially qualifying cloud services opportunities.
- To work with marketing, technology and sales teams to deliver a go-to-market plan for cloud services, from understanding the customer, to creating the proposition (with marketing), targeting the appropriate niches and sectors, and delivering against this plan, exceeding targets and metrics.
- To accelerate cloud sales and drive incremental revenues, exceeding your targets for cloud services sales working alongside account managers nationally to create pipeline and close opportunities at target conversion rate levels.
- To understand the role of cloud technologies in helping customers meet their business objectives, enabling M247 to ensure that its customers meet business needs and overcome their challenges, in the context of its own marketplace and business plan. These could be creating competitive advantage, reducing costs, enhancing customer service, improving their digital propositions and capabilities, enhancing productivity or simply improving efficiencies.
- Through account-based marketing, targeting and direct outbound conversations with target customers position M247 to be the provider of choice for all relevant buying decisions
- Through this process, identify and develop high potential accounts and contribute to targeted time-framed Account Development Plans that are shared with the customer and internally within M247 with key stakeholders.
- Working with relationship owners to provide consultative client engagement and thought leadership in defining and driving sales activity for demand generation and winning propositions.
- Provide client and marketing led input into product strategy.
- Follow internal processes for forecasting, orders, pre-sales and updates.
M247 Core Attributes
- Specialist knowledge of private, hybrid and public cloud technologies, to a technically competent level.
- Ability to develop and drive hosting and cloud sales and go to market strategy for the allocated accounts/teams.
- Strong knowledge of, and the ability to sell, cloud, hosting and data centre technology including converged infrastructure, storage, server, network, systems managements, DR/Business recovery practices, production operation, cloud “aaS”, etc.
- Presentation of difference cost models associated with cloud and dc technology.
- Demonstratable experience in enterprise solution selling datacentre technology and cloud.
- In depth understanding of the target customers’ business and key business drivers.
- Evidence of an ability to develop and successfully execute against marketing and account plans, consistently exceeding targets.
- The ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities and apply to the context within your customer base.
- The ability to communicate with ease at all levels using effective relationship and influencing skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Accurate and effective pipeline management.
- Commercial awareness and a focus on profitability.
- Commercial ownership, submission of deal registrations and price escalations with vendor and distribution.
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and presentation skills and credibility in working to CXO level
- Lead sales process and leverage all available resources to manage accounts.
- Driven by achieving a high level of customer satisfaction and can demonstrate a track record in this area.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.