Purpose of the role
- To onboard, retain and grow M247 reseller accounts to exceed targets whilst delivering excellent customer experience at all times.
- To support Key Account Managers within the business
- To exceed sales and retention targets for a specified group of accounts.
- Understanding the customer needs and future plans for technology, and positioning M247 as the provider of choice for all relevant buying decisions.
- Clear understanding of the existing M247 revenues within the accounts, and what the risks, threats and opportunities are associated with these.
- Champion the customer perspectives and position internally; epitomising excellent customer service values in ensuring the customer is central to how we behave.
- Develop account plans, updating Salesforce and the organisation on what will be required to grow and retain the customer.
- Establish clear contact plans within the customer to ensure that M247 has appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers and decision makers.
- Follow internal processes for forecasting, orders, pre-sales and updates.
M247 Core Attributes
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional ability to qualify sales leads and exceed targets
- Accurate and effective pipeline management
- Industry awareness, with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities
- Evidence of customer advocacy
- Highly developed planning and prioritisation skills
- Expert internal/external networking and relationship building
- Expert internal/external customer research
- Commercial awareness
- Efficient time management
- Take ownership and accountability
- Commercially focused account planning
- In depth understanding of the customers’ business and key business drivers
- Awareness and mitigation of all threats/ risks within existing accounts
- Confidence in ability to deliver
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.