Purpose of the role
To work closely with the Contracting Units to obtain relevant information for writing quality bid solutions for prequalification and tender submissions. Be part of a Bidding Team in assisting with the preparation and completion of written responses as directed.
- Support Sales Teams and produce well-structured written responses to Clients’ requirements and agreed company solutions.
- Liaise and work closely with all members of the Contracting Team and the wider Support Services in developing and completing written responses for bids.
- Carry out relevant research and liaise with appropriate departments and specialists to obtain relevant information/details to allow written solutions to be developed and considered.
- Provide appropriate inputs to prequalification and tender submissions as directed.
- Attend bid solutions meetings as required.
- Provide support for the development and maintenance of internal bid processes as directed and gathering/updating evidence library as required.
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities in a manner that supports the Company Vision and Mission.
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities in a manner that visibly underpins the company’s values and beliefs.
- Challenging existing protocols and practices where appropriate contributing to continual improvement for the success of tenders and overall company performance.
- To demonstrate appropriate experience, training and qualifications for the post.
- Proven experience of producing written commentaries and solutions for prequalification and tender submission documents would be desirable
- Experience of working within the highway and civil engineering sectors or related industries would be desirable
- An understanding of operational and technical issues/considerations to allow the compilation of written solutions to support strategic bidding opportunities is desirable.
Personal Attributes / Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and within an integrated team working environment.
- Ability to research and interpret information.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Industry knowledge is useful but not essential.
- Enthusiastic approach to continual development
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.