To retain and grow M247 accounts to exceed targets whilst delivering excellent customer experience at all times.
- To exceed sales and retention targets for a specified group of accounts managed directly by the account director.
- Understanding the customer needs and future plans for technology, and positioning M247 to as the provider of choice for all relevant buying decisions
- A clear understanding of the existing M247 revenues within the accounts, and what the risks, threats and opportunities are associated with these.
- Champion the customer perspectives and position internally; epitomizing excellent customer service values in ensuring the customer is central to how we behave.
- Develop account plans, updating SF and the organization on what will be required to grow and retain the customer.
- Establish clear contact plans within the customer to ensure that M247 has appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers and decision makers.
- Follow internal processes for forecasting, orders, pre-sales and updates.
- Strong management and coaching skills, evidence of leading high performing virtual teams
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional ability to qualify sales leads and exceed targets
- Accurate and effective pipeline management
- Industry awareness, with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities
- Evidence of customer advocacy
- Highly developed planning and prioritisation skills
- Expert internal/external networking and relationship building
- Expert internal/external customer research
- Commercial awareness and a focus on delivering profitable, long term business
- Efficient time management
- Take ownership and accountability
- Commercially focused account planning
- In-depth understanding of the customers’ business and key business drivers
- Awareness and mitigation of all threats/ risks within existing accounts
- Experience in the telecoms/IT industry
- Confidence and ability to deliver
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.