Purpose of the role
To grow and retain existing customer M247 accounts through cross-sell and up-sell. To exceed targets whilst delivering excellent customer experience.
- To exceed sales and retention targets for a specified group of accounts.
- To understand the role of technology in helping customers meet their business objectives. To enable M247 to help the customer meet business needs and overcome its challenges. These could be creating competitive advantage, reducing costs, enhancing customer service, improving their digital propositions and capabilities, enhancing productivity or simply improving efficiencies.
- Strong contact planning and building of appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers and decision makers across the customer’s organisation.
- Position M247 to be the provider of choice for all relevant buying decisions and introducing appropriate M247 people into this contact plan.
- Identify and develop high potential accounts and create targeted time-framed Account Development Plans (ADP) that are shared with the customer and internally with M247 key stakeholders.
- Create an opportunity landscape by having a clear understanding of the customer’s existing contracts for services we could supply with details of competitive landscape and contract end dates for key services. Equally understand existing M247 revenues within the accounts, and what the risks, threats and opportunities are associated with these.
- Champion the customer perspectives and position internally; epitomising excellent customer service values in ensuring the customer is central to how we behave.
- Follow internal processes for forecasting, orders, pre-sales and updates.
- In depth understanding of the customers’ business and key business drivers.
- Evidence of an ability to develop and successfully execute against account plans, consistently exceeding targets.
- Industry awareness and technology understanding, especially within cloud, networking and hosting.
- The ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities and apply to the context within your customer base.
- The ability to communicate with ease at all levels using effective relationship and influencing skills.
- Contribution to the development of marketing campaigns and engagement models.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Accurate and effective pipeline management.
- Understanding of key product offering, IaaS, DRaaS, Colo, Connectivity, WAN, Hosted Telephony
- Commercial awareness and a focus on profitability.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.