According to the latest figures from the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport nearly 70% of the available funding for the Gigabit Broadband Voucher scheme has been claimed.
As part of their commitment to a full fibre Britain, the government introduced plans for a £67m gigabit broadband voucher scheme in March 2018. Full-fibre connectivity will improve productivity and create a significant competitive advantage for businesses.
The vouchers can be used by small business to contribute towards the installation cost of gigabit broadband connectivity. Business can claim up to £2,500 against the cost of connection. However, you must claim this voucher through a registered supplier such as M247.
Time is running out for your business to take advantage of this scheme; recent uptake of the vouchers has increased meaning the limited amount of remaining funding could be claimed by businesses very quickly. With only 30% of the funds left, the time to act is now!
We have provided a list of requirements needed to be accepted on the voucher scheme, are you eligible for a gigabit broadband voucher?
- The scheme is available for small to medium-sized businesses.
- An SME is defined as one that employs fewer than 250 people and has an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding €43 million. This includes sole traders.
- You must not have received more than the permitted amount of de minimis aid in the last 3 years
- Must not have an existing connection already capable of 1Gbps.
- To view full terms and conditions please click here.
Why M247 Gigabit?
- Faster and more reliable than broadband.
- Upload speeds as fast as download speeds – no slowdowns or buffering.
- No sharing, your own dedicated, uncontended fully fibre connection.
- Flexibility with a range of speeds from 100Mbps up to 1Gbps+
- 24/7 UK support
- Dedicated account management
Find out more: Gigabitvoucher@m247.com
0808 253 6541