London Gigabit Vouchers – Increase your London business internet speeds, paid for by the Government
Don’t delay, sign up today!
M247 are a registered supplier on the new Government gigabit voucher scheme to offer London and UK gigabit vouchers for businesses. Gigabit vouchers can be used by businesses and the local communities surrounding them to contribute to the installation cost of a gigabit capable connections. Businesses can claim up to £2,500 against the cost of connections either individually or as part of a group project.
- The scheme is available for small to medium-sized businesses.
- An SME is defined as one that employs fewer than 250 people and has an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding €43 million. This includes sole traders.
- You must not have received more than the permitted amount of de minimis aid in the last 3 years
- Must not have an existing connection already capable of 1Gbps.
- To view full terms and conditions please click here.
Why M247 Gigabit?
- Faster and more reliable than broadband
- Upload speeds as fast as download speeds – no slowdowns or buffering
- No sharing, your own dedicated, uncontended fully fibre connection
- Flexibility with a range of packages to suit all business needs
- 24/7 support
- Dedicated account management